1. Advanced craft: the biodiesel production project doesn't adopt sulfuric acid as catalyst, thus solving the problem thoroughly that the equipment will be corroded by sulfuric acid. And the sulphur content of the products can meet the standard of EU.
2. Low investment: because there is no reaction between methanol and free fatty acid in this project, there will be no water in the methanol, thus reducing the investment in equipment.
3. Environment friendly: by not using inorganic acid, the emission of acid water and acid asphalt is greatly reduced and thus reducing the environmental pollution relatively.
4. Cost saving: part of the glycerin can be continuously recycled. Meanwhile, the products and raw materials can go through continuous heat exchange which can realize heat energy recycling. So this project can greatly save cost.
5. High efficiency: the independently developed turbulent tubular reactor can realize low temperature continuous reaction. The product quality can be regulated online whenever necessary, thus thoroughly solving the problem that the product of tank reactor is quite unstable.
The production process can be divided into four steps: pretreatment, esterification, interesterification and biodiesel refining.
During this step, we carries out rough filtration, refined filtration and falling film drying treatment of oil material to remove the water and impurities, thus getting oil which is up to standard.
Add the standard oil material, glycerin and catalyst into the esterification reactor according to certain proportion and flow rate. Then open the heating device and adjust the technical parameters as required. The reaction will continue for 1-3 hours in vacuum state. The water generated during the reaction will be discharged to the external of the vessel in time. The product will be transferred to the esterification reaction and settling tank after passing the sampling test.
Meter the semi-product of pre-esterification, methanol and catalyst respectively and set the feeding parameters. Then add the semi-product, methanol and catalyst into the interesterification tubular reactor. Open the heating device and adjust the technical parameters as required. We will carry out sampling during heating at different position at any time. Then it can realize continuous discharging after passing the sampling test. It can also realize online monitoring. The reaction finished product should go through methanol recovery. The distilled methanol will flow into methanol storage tank after the condensation in condenser. The reaction finished material will go through settling separation in the temporary storage tank.
4. Biodiesel refining
The distilling apparatus of biodiesel is a compound self shunt reduced pressure distiller. The distillation system is a craft of continuous distillation adopting heat transfer oils heating, so that it can realize crude methanol distillation under vacuum state. The process flow includes: preheating carried out by heat exchange between the cold material and the overhead gas phase, further heating of heat exchanging finished material by heater to get required temperature, distillation of heating finished material in the tower bottom, collection of main components of tower top gas phase by receiving tank after condensation caused by heat exchanging, condensation of light components carried out by overhead condenser and collection by another receiving tank, heating of heavy components at the tower bottom carried out by reboiler, separation of the heating finished product carried out by the vice tower, collection of the product by heavy components receiving tank.
4. Waste animal and vegetable oil
5. Glycerin recycling
7. Heating of heat transfer oils
8. Micro negative pressure drainage
9. Impurities and small amounts of glycerin
10. Static separation
15. Flashing dealcoholization
16. Demethanol recovery
17. Crude glycerin
18. Can be used as fuel oil
19. Reduced pressure distillation
20. Non-condensable gas (burn)
1. The independently designed and developed equipment which can produce biodiesel from waste oil has the following features: unique craft, energy saving and environment friendly. It gets more than 10 national patents as well.
2. The core device, turbulent tubular reactor, is first developed and put into use by our company. The independently developed biodiesel integrated technology of reaction and separation can save energy consumption up to 60%. Meanwhile, it can protect the equipment from being corroded.
3. Asia-Pacific Energy
is an enterprise which can produce biodiesel meeting EU standard in early years. The products and equipment sets have been sold to many provinces in China. They have been also exported to Korea, Australia, Finland, Italy and some other countries.